Monday 11 January 2016

Wedding Invitation Idea

My eldest daughter Zoe got engaged on Christmas eve which has got me thinking about the wedding stationary they might like. The wedding is 18months away but I will need to get my thinking cap on. she deserves some thing special and over the coming weeks I am going to make a few serving suggestions to see what she likes. Being mum of the bride who makes cards there is an extra pressure to make some thing special. I have only made one of wedding stationary and that was for my brother.

 Ingredients List.
A5 white Landscape card from Anna Marie Designs
Tattered Lace Duchess Die.
Tattered lace Byzantine Lattice Die
Tattered Lace Byzantine Lattice embossing folder
Embellishments from the Tattered Lace Embellishment Attic.
Shimmer card and paper is Centura pearl.
Please don't think the duchess die is for weddings only, here are two more cards I made using it. when buying a die please look as a tool, an investment . Tattered lace have snip-ability, not sure if that's a real word, they have lots of small detail flowers and swirls.
 
Thank you for popping by today, feel free to leave comments or ask any questions. I look forward to seeing you soon. Crafty hugs Julie Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment