Monday 15 June 2015

Thank You Cards


Hello my crafty friends, and welcome if this is your first visit. I must start by telling you I have been a naughty blogger. I have been spending time with my dermatologist , all sorted, nothing to worry about but ! please remember your sun block even on a cloudy day. All combined with streptococcal , and Guttate Psoriasis. I would like to thank all my friends who have been here for me and Charlies Grandy. I have a pile of thank you cards to make, but this one is for you my blogger friends, to say thank you and im back !
Materials Used
The image is a Tatty Twinkle rubber stamp
8" Kraft card blank
Decorative papers are by The Hobby House 
Coloured with promarkers.
almond, putty, oatmeal, blush, dusky pink, daffodil yellow, sandstone, coco, burnt sienna, pear green, olive green, lavender, purple, lilac, blue grey 1&2.
Ribbon, lace, gems and pearls are from my stash.
I have spent the weekend, coloring images, so please pop back and see what i have been up to. 
Crafty hugs Julie Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment