Friday 26 June 2015

Special Sister

I would like to share with you a card i made for my little niece Eva. She became a big sister to her new baby sister Arla. Eva is only 3 and has been so excited. I wanted to make her a card and a little pressie too. I have got her a large dolly bobbin. My mums been knitting up a storm and Eva has wanted to help!

Materials I have used.
8" white square card blank
Stamped Image is Aggie by scruffy little kitten rubber stamps and stamped sentiment
The decorative paper i have printed off the scruffy little kitten CD Rom by crafters companion.
Black memento ink.
Tattered lace essentials die set .
Spellbinders butterfly dies.
Go-Kreate Boo die and clothes dies.
solid card stock American crafts and centura pearl card
Card candy from my stash
Coloured with promarkers.
Challenges I have entered.
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. the theme for June is   anything goes.
Crafty Hazelnuts Pattered Paper Challenge.The theme for June is anything goes but use your patterned paper
Crafty Times Challenge Blog. The theme for June is girls girls girls..
One Crazy Stamper.The theme is anything goes but you must use a hand stamped image no digi stamps for this challenge.
Sugar and Betty's Challenge Blog.The theme for June is anything goes.
Sister Of Craft Challenge. The theme for June is anything goes. They are celebrating their first birthday.
 
I decorated the inside of my card. Sorry for poor quality of my pictures my camera is feeling stroppy and i had to use my i pad. I have covered were i have written on the card too. Note to self take picture before you write in it ! I hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon. Crafty Hugs Julie Ann x

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the Blog Hop *lol*.
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a perfect card for a little girl! I bet Eva loves this - thanks for joining our June challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete