Monday 31 March 2014

winning challenges with Digi Stamps 4 Joy images

Good morning crafty friends, just wanted to share some good news. I have been 1 of the winners at 2 challenges both with images by Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
The first one is My Sheri Crafts Challenge #129. The image is by DS4J called Daffodil. This is quite a new image, why don't you pop over to our challenge blog and see what my team mates made with this image.


The second challenge is Just keep on creating. The theme was spring . I was so lucky to win a $10 from Sweet and Sassy stamps.and i used a DS4J image called flower bed.This image can be found in the DS4J store. If you would like some inspiration pop over to our blog and see what my talented team mates made with this image. We have a new challenge starting on Wednesday i hope you will pop over and join us.
Crafty hugs to all Julie Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment