Monday 23 April 2012

All We Need Is Love

Good morning from a very wet and windy south coast.
I was blog surfing last night and I found a lovely challenge blog; Fussy and Fancy Challenge. The thing I like about it was the fact you can go completely over the top or clean and simple. You can find their challenge here. I have made another card for my friend to take on her prison visits.

Recipe:
Stamped image is Sweet Love by Bella 'n Whistles
Memento tuxedo black ink pad
Promarker's - ivory, satin, sandstone, cinnamon, umber, blossom, rose pink, cool grey 1, blue pearl, cornflower, blue cyan and moss green
Pink textured co-ordination card
Backing papers from the Love and Cherish CD by Polka Doodles
1.5" Heart punch by Woodware
Spellbinders Nestability circle die
Card candy from my stash
I cut the love word using my Silhouette electronic die cut machine
I cut out 6 1.5" hearts from textured card, to put around the circle to make a frame


No comments:

Post a Comment